DAR PRO Solutions offers the industry's most diverse line of equipment options designed to fit a variety of floor space and oil volume needs. We work closely with our customers for a solution that won't take up needed room and may even provide extra storage space (ask about our B.O.S.S. Space Saver). If you think your kitchen doesn't have room for an indoor tank, let us do a free site survey and bring our 4S Automated Solution to your store. (Outdoor options are also available.)
DAR PRO Solutions
3000 West Wireton Rd.
Blue Island, IL 60406
Learn more about our company and Darling Ingredients Inc.
Click the button below to explore job opportunities with our company
Nothing goes with Chicago dogs like French Fries. And French fries need grease.
What to do with that used cooking oil and grease can be a messy, slippery problem. Or, with the right service partner, it can be something a busy restaurant manager has no need to worry about.
Make it simple: One supplier for all your grease services!
DAR PRO Solutions, already known by many Chicago area restaurants for our proficient grease trap services, is the nation's leader in simple, safe, sanitary and secure used cooking oil removal and grease recycling.
- Used cooking oil pickup (we recycle 100% of the oil we collect)
- Most diverse and proven selection ofused cooking oil equipment systems in the industry
- A solution available for any used cooking oil volume or indoor floor space
- Complete grease trap service (regularly scheduled visits help you stay compliant)
We mean it when we say our customers' greases and fats can be converted into sustainable biofuels. We transport your animal fats and used cooking oils to one of our three refining facilities where we process the material into clean, safe biofuel.
- We own and operate three biofuel facilities -
two biodiesel and one renewable diesel
- Our biofuels emit up to 86% LESS carbon dioxide than petroleum diesel
- We process 11% of the animal fats and used cooking oils generated in North America
Contact us today to find out how your fat can become biofuel powering the truck bringing your store's next delivery.