Recycle your used cooking oil and meat fats into biofuel!
We take our planet's environmental needs seriously. We also safeguard our customers' needs. Handling grease issues shouldn't be one that ties up management's time. Let our DAR PRO service team help free your time so you can concentrate on other business matters.
- Used cooking oil collection (we recycle 100% of your oil)
- Most diverse and proven selection of used cooking oil equipment systems in the industry
- Most units can be installed indoors or outdoorsfor secure oil storage
- Complete grease trap service(regularly scheduled visits to help you stay compliant)
- Inedible meat & bone removal from supermarkets, retail foodservice, butchers and meat processors
Think you don't have room for an indoor tank? We think you do!
DAR PRO offers the industry's mostdiverse line of equipment options designed to fit a variety of floor space and oil volume needs. We work closely with our Oregon and Washington State customers for a solution that won't take up needed room. Let us do a free site survey and bring our 4S Indoor Solution to your store.
Our 4S Solution:
Simple. Safe. Sanitary. Secure.
We mean it when we say our customers' greases and fats can be converted into sustainable biofuels. We can transport the Portland area's animal fats and used cooking oils to one of our three biofuel production facilities where we process the material into clean, safe biofuel.
- We own and operate three biofuel facilities -
two biodiesel and one renewable diesel
- Our biofuels emit up to 86% LESS carbon dioxide than petroleum diesel
- We process 11% of the animal fats and used cooking oils generated in North America
Contact ustoday to find out how your fat can become the biofuel that powers the truck bringing your store's next delivery.
DAR PRO is a brand of Darling Ingredients Inc., a global producer of sustainable food, feed and fuel ingredients derived from the conversion of proteins from meat, poultry and swine processors, fat and bone remnants from grocers and butchers, and used cooking oils from the restaurant and hospitality industry. In business for over 130 years, with 200+ operations on five continents, Darling Ingredients leads our industry in pioneering innovative solutions for material that otherwise would go unused. Learn more at www.darlingii.com or watch our video to see how what we do impacts lives every day.