DAR PRO Solutions offers the industry's most diverse line of equipment options designed to fit a variety of floor space and oil volume needs. We work closely with our customers for a solution that won't take up needed room and may even provide extra storage space (ask about our B.O.S.S. Space Saver). If you think your kitchen doesn't have room for an indoor tank, let us do a free site survey and bring our 4S Automated Solution to your store. (Outdoor options are also available.)
DAR PRO Solutions
825 Wilson Avenue
Newark, New Jersey 07105
Learn more about our company and Darling Ingredients Inc.
Click the button below to explore job opportunities with our company
Efficient service is our #1 promise to our customers
Managing the daily tasks at your restaurant requires focus. Handling grease issues shouldn't be one of them. Let our Newark service team help free your time for other matters.
- Used cooking oil collection
- Most diverse and proven selection of used cooking oil equipment systems in the industry
- Indoor or outdoor solutions to prevent grease theft
- Inedible meat & bone removal from supermarkets, retail foodservice, butchers and meat processors
- We process all material we collect at our own facilities into biofuel, feed and pet food ingredients, or for use in the production of numerous industrial and consumer products
- Servicing areas from CT, NY state, NJ, PA and more from our Newark, NJ facility
We are in compliance with the city of New York's Business Integrity Commission and can provide a valid BIC code for your records
We mean it when we say our customers' greases and fats can be converted into sustainable biofuels. We transport your animal fats and used cooking oils to one of our three refining facilities where we process the material into clean, safe biofuel.
- We own and operate three biofuel facilities -
two biodiesel and one renewable diesel
- Our biofuels emit up to 86% LESS carbon dioxide than petroleum diesel
- We process 11% of the animal fats and used cooking oils generated in North America
Contact us today to find out how your fat can become biofuel powering the truck bringing your store's next delivery.