Efficient service is our #1 promise to our customers. Managing the daily tasks at your restaurant requires focus. Handling grease issues shouldn't be one of them. Let our Newark service team help free your time for other matters.
- Used cooking oil collection
- Indoor or outdoor solutions to prevent grease theft
- Most diverse and proven selection of used cooking oil equipment systems in the industry
- Inedible meat & bone removal from supermarkets, retail food service, butchers and meat processors
- We process all material we collect at our own facilities into biofuel, feed and pet food ingredients, or for use in the production of numerous industrial and consumer products
- We are in compliance with the city of New York's Business Integrity Commission and can provide a valid BIC code for your records
- Servicing areas from CT, NY state, NJ, PA and more from our Newark, NJ facility
Equipment made to fit your needs!
DAR PRO offers the industry's most diverse line of equipment options designed to fit a variety of floor space and oil volume needs. We work closely with our customers for a solution that won't take up needed room. Let us do a free site survey and bring our 4S Automated Used Oil Transfer Systems to your store.
The DAR PRO 4S Solution: Simple. Safe. Sanitary. Secure.
We mean it when we say our customers' greases and fats can be converted into sustainable biofuels. We transport your animal fats and used cooking oils to one of our three refining facilities where we process the material into clean, safe biofuel.
- We own and operate three biofuel facilities - two biodiesel and one renewable diesel
- Our biofuels emit up to 86% LESS carbon dioxide than petroleum diesel
- We process 11% of the animal fats and used cooking oils generated in the U.S.
Contact us today to find out how your fat can become biofuel that powers the truck bringing your store's next delivery.
DAR PRO is a brand of Darling Ingredients Inc., a global producer of sustainable food, feed and fuel ingredients derived from the conversion of proteins from meat, poultry and swine processors, fat and bone remnants from grocers and butchers, and used cooking oils from the restaurant and hospitality industry. In business for over 130 years, with 200+ operations on five continents, Darling Ingredients leads our industry in pioneering innovative solutions for material that otherwise would go unused. Learn more at www.darlingii.com or watch our video to see how what we do impacts lives every day.
We are always looking for motivated employees who share our commitment to sustainability and responsible business practices. Click the button to explore opportunities with our company.