What to Do with Used Cooking Oil & Fats in San Francisco
Recycle your used cooking oil and meat fats into biofuel!
We take our planet's environmental needs seriously. We also safeguard our customers' needs. Handling grease issues shouldn't be one that ties up management's time. Let our San Francisco service team take the grease off your hands.
- Used cooking oil collection (we recycle 100% of your oil)
- Most diverse and proven selection of used cooking oil equipment systems in the industry
- A solution available for most any volume or floor space
- Most units can be installed indoors or outdoors for secure oil storage
- Complete grease trap service (regularly scheduled visits to help you stay compliant)
- Inedible meat & bone removal from supermarkets, retail foodservice, butchers and meat processors
Think you don't have room for an indoor tank? We think you do!
DAR PRO offers the industry's most diverse line of equipment options designed to fit a variety of floor space and oil volume needs. We work closely with our customers for a solution that won't take up needed room. Let us do a free site survey and bring our 4S Indoor Solution to your store.
Simple. Safe. Sanitary. Secure.
YOUR fats to OUR biofuels for YOUR next food delivery!
We mean it when we say our customers' greases and fats can be converted into sustainable biofuels. We transport 100% of your used cooking oils and approximately 50% of our customers' meat fats to one of our three refining facilities, where we process the material into clean, safe biofuel.
- We own and operate three biofuel facilities -
two biodiesel and one renewable diesel
- Our biofuels emit up to 86% LESS carbon dioxide than petroleum diesel
- We process ~20% of the animal fats and used cooking oils generated in North America
Contact us today to find out how your fat can become biofuel that powers the truck bringing your store's next delivery.
About our company, Darling Ingredients
DAR PRO is a brand of Darling Ingredients Inc., a global producer of sustainable food, feed and fuel ingredients derived from the conversion of proteins from meat, poultry and swine processors, fat and bone remnants from grocers and butchers, and used cooking oils from the restaurant and hospitality industry. In business for over 130 years, with 200+ operations on five continents, Darling Ingredients leads our industry in pioneering innovative solutions for material that otherwise would go unused. Learn more at www.darlingii.com or watch our video to see how what we do impacts lives every day.
Our Corporate Video
We are always looking for motivated employees who share our commitment to sustainability and responsible business practices. Click the button to explore opportunities with our company.