For grocery services, Chat with us, submit our Form below, or call 855-327-7761, 24/7
Whether you run an independent grocery store or a national supermarket chain, we at DAR PRO Solutions understand your need for streamlined operations. What makes us different?
- Our 130+ year history of service to the food service industry
- Safe, clean and efficient meat by-products recycling and used cooking oil collection and grease trap services
- Direct service by our fully-trained employee technicians
- Discreet service provided with least disruption to your business
- Modern, company-owned fleet (41st largest private fleet in USA) with on-board routing logistics to provide efficient and reliable service to our customers with a lower carbon footprint
- Extensive network of biosecure processing facilitiesacross North America
- Diverse solutions for your material - your fats, inedible meat by-products and oils are used for fuel, feed and more
- Three company-owned* biofuel processing facilities
DAR PRO is your Solution to help your supermarket operate cleaner, leaner and greener – giving you more time to take care of your customers' needs.
- Full-service management and recycling of your inedible meat by-products, including inedible fat and bone trimmings
- Non-disruptive scheduling of used cooking oil collection and grease trap services
- Our dependable service and operational efficiency frees you to concentrate on running your business
- A single partner – one call, one invoice
- Most diverse selection of used cooking oil storage equipment in the industry
- Convenient, consistent pickup times
- The most economically and environmentally viable solution to your fat, bone and grease removal needs
- Solidify your sustainability image and performance
- The assurance of working with an experienced, trusted market leader
Providing service in all 50 states across the USA and parts of Canada (under our Rothsay brand, also part of the Darling Ingredients family) we schedule our service calls to meet your individual needs. We can also offer our chain customers contract pricing and consolidated billing of all our offered services. Whether you operate a single location or a vast franchise network, you’ll find a DAR PRO solutions that is right for your needs.
Your customers will appreciate that you are repurposing your residuals into resources
* Butler, Kentucky (DAR PRO Bioenergy); Montreal, Canada (Rothsay Biodiesel); and Norco, Louisiana (Diamond Green Diesel, jointly owned by Darling Ingredients Inc. and Valero Energy Corporation)