Dallas - Forth Worth Used Cooking Oil Recycling Services
We don't need to wear spurs to corral our customers...
DFW chooses DAR PRO Solutions because of our commitment to quality service and our expertise in grease management.
- Used cooking oil collection
- Most diverse and proven selection of used cooking oil equipment systems in the industry
- Indoors or outdoor solutions to prevent grease theft
- Inedible meat & bone removal from supermarkets, retail foodservice, butchers and meat processors
- Complete grease trap service (regularly scheduled visits help you stay compliant)
- Weprocess all material we collect at our own facilities into biofuel, feed and pet food ingredients, or for use in the production of numerous industrial and consumer products
We service many areas outside the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Give us a call today.
Think you don't have room for an indoor tank? Our DFW team thinks you do!
DAR PRO offers the industry's most diverse line of equipment options designed to fit a variety of floor space and oil volume needs. We work closely with our Dallas and Fort Worth area customers for a solution that won't take up needed room – it may even provide extra storage space (ask about our B.O.S.S. Space Saver). Let us do a free site survey and bring our 4S Indoor Solution to your store. (Outdoor options are also available.)
Simple. Safe. Sanitary. Secure.
We mean it when we say our customers' greases and fats can be converted into sustainable biofuels. We transport your animal fats and used cooking oils to one of our three refining facilities where we process the material into clean, safe biofuel.
- We own and operate three biofuel facilities -
two biodiesel and one renewable diesel
- Our biofuels emit up to 86% LESS carbon dioxide than petroleum diesel
- We process 11% of the animal fats and used cooking oils generated in the U.S.
Contact ustoday to find out how your fat can become biofuel that powers the truck bringing your store's next delivery.
DAR PRO is a brand of Darling Ingredients Inc., a global producer of sustainable food, feed and fuel ingredients derived from the conversion of proteins from meat, poultry and swine processors, fat and bone remnants from grocers and butchers, and used cooking oils from the restaurant and hospitality industry. In business for over 130 years, with 200+ operations on five continents, Darling Ingredients leads our industry in pioneering innovative solutions for material that otherwise would go unused. Learn more at www.darlingii.com or watch our video to see how what we do impacts lives every day.
We are always looking for motivated employees who share our commitment to sustainability and responsible business practices. Click the button to explore opportunities with our company.