Any commercial store or restaurant that prepares food needs a grease trap to separate FOG (Fats, Oils and Greases) from water that is returned to city wastewater and sewer lines. Failure to keep these clogging materials out of the city sewer lines can have unwanted consequences – from unpleasant odors, to trap blockages or overflow.
Regular grease trap service with a licensed and knowledgeable provider like DAR PRO Solutions, will help you avoid any issues or unwanted downtime for your operations.
Kitchen sinks, dishwashers, disposals or any floor drain that would funnel FOG into the wastewater stream, first needs to filter through a Grease Trap. As shown in this simplified diagram, the lighter weight grease and oils float to the surface while heavier particles sink to the bottom. The water flows thru the outlet pipe, preventing the grease and solids from entering the water stream. Over time, the layers of grease and sediment build up, and if left unchecked, can block the water outlet or be forced into the city sewer system.
With DAR PRO Solution's professional grease trap services, you can rest easy knowing you are partnering with one of the most reliable and environmentally-conscience companies in the industry. If your location is having its traps routinely maintained by us according to our recommended schedule, you can feel confident that your grease traps are in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- DAR PRO Technicians provide full evacuation of your grease trap material
- Frequency of grease pumping depends on size of the trap, volume of grease and local ordinance specifications
- We set up a preventative maintenance schedule to avoid unwanted backups
- Service is provided during non-peak hours for minimal business interruption
- We remove the sludge layer as well as the FOG layer at top of trap
- Technicians inspect and note any potential issues including broken tee pipes, baffles and manhole covers, as well as excessive grease/solids in the trap
- Complete records of service are made readily available to you
- We provide employees with training and best practices to prevent food and cooking grease from going down kitchen drains
- Material that is not used for energy generation at our designated plants, is always disposed of in a legal and environment-friendly manner at a licensed facility