DPS will provide to PDQ stores, nationwide:
- Service and equipment at no cost (except in limited areas*)
- Equipment: Cleanstar GRN 1500, including freight delivery
- Tank will be installed in store's mechanical room (refer to new location mechanical drawings for details)
- Proprietary anti-theft fitting on outside wall; only DPS service vehicles can connect
- Rebates based on approved national program
(* contact your DPS Account Executive for details)
Provided by PDQ contracted plumbing company:
- Installation of tank, including
- Hard-piped connection directly from fryer]
- Overflow alarm box
- Extraction pipe through outside wall, for DPS truck to remove oil
We're proud to be an Approved Vendor for the PDQ family!
Troubleshooting: Your fryer manufacturer's authorized repair company should be first contact.
For other questions about the DPS/PDQ national program, contact:
Mitch Starr, DPS Account Executive